L 232 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Metoprolol Tartrate 25 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint L 232 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol tartrate 25 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by NorthStar RxLLC.
Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class beta blockers with thiazides. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol 25 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L 232
More about hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol
- Hydrochlorothiazide/metoprolol Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: beta blockers with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and metoprolol
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Metoprolol and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (FDA)
- Metoprolol and Hydrochlorothiazide (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.