K8 (Clonazepam (dispersible) 1 mg)
This pill with imprint "K8" is White, Round and has been identified as Clonazepam (dispersible) 1 mg. It is supplied by Par Pharmaceutical Inc..
Clonazepam is used in the treatment of benzodiazepine withdrawal; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder; anxiety; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug classes benzodiazepine anticonvulsants, benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Clonazepam 1 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Par Pharmaceutical Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
sodium lauryl sulfate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about clonazepam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1176 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepine anticonvulsants
- Clonazepam Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Clonazepam Tablets
- Clonazepam (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.