IP 99 (Dextromethorphan guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG)
Pill with imprint IP 99 is Blue, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG. It is supplied by Rugby.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IP 99
Related Images for "IP 99"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 23 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid