IP 99 (Dextromethorphan guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG)
Pill with imprint IP 99 is Blue, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG. It is supplied by Rugby.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 30 MG-600 MG is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for IP 99
Related images for "IP 99"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Reviews (32)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.