I27 (Griseofulvin (microcrystalline) 250 mg)
Pill with imprint I27 is White, Round and has been identified as Griseofulvin (microcrystalline) 250 mg. It is supplied by Sandoz Inc..
Griseofulvin is used in the treatment of onychomycosis, toenail; dermatophytosis; onychomycosis, fingernail; tinea cruris; tinea barbae (and more), and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Griseofulvin 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for I27
More about griseofulvin
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: miscellaneous antifungals
- Griseofulvin Microsize Tablets
- Griseofulvin Ultramicrosize Tablets
- Griseofulvin Microsize Oral Suspension
- Griseofulvin (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.