HP 46 (Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg)
Pill imprint HP 46 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; edema; diabetes insipidus; nephrocalcinosis; osteoporosis and belongs to the drug class thiazide diuretics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- HP 46
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Thiazide diuretics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Heritage Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
FD&C Yellow No. 6
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 105 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: thiazide diuretics
- Hydrochlorothiazide capsules
- Hydrochlorothiazide solution
- Hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.