H H 710 (Paroxetine Hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint H H 710 is Beige, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Paroxetine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC.
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; anxiety; depression; postmenopausal symptoms; dysautonomia (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. Excluding Brisdelle: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Brisdelle: Not for use in pregnancy. Paroxetine 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for H H 710
- H H 710
- 10 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - excluding Brisdelle
X - Not for use in pregnancy - Brisdelle
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Solco Healthcare U.S., LLC
- Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about paroxetine
- Paroxetine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 946 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Paroxetine Capsules
- Paroxetine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Paroxetine Suspension
- Paroxetine Tablets
- Paroxetine (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.