G LG 25 (Lamotrigine 25 mg)
Pill with imprint G LG 25 is White, Six-sided and has been identified as Lamotrigine 25 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G LG 25
Related Images for "G LG 25"
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1308 Reviews
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.