G LG 100 (Lamotrigine 100 mg)
Pill with imprint G LG 100 is Peach, Six-sided and has been identified as Lamotrigine 100 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; seizure prevention; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G LG 100
Related images for "G LG 100"
More about lamotrigine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (1,540)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- Drug Information
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.