G 72 (Frovatriptan Succinate 2.5 mg (base))
Pill with imprint G 72 is White, Round and has been identified as Frovatriptan Succinate 2.5 mg (base). It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Frovatriptan is used in the treatment of migraine and belongs to the drug class antimigraine agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Frovatriptan 2.5 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for G 72
More about frovatriptan
- Frovatriptan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 39 Reviews
- Drug class: antimigraine agents
Other brands: Frova
- Frovatriptan Succinate (AHFS Monograph)
- Frovatriptan Succinate Tablets (FDA)
- Frovatriptan (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.