G 60mg 016 (Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 60 mg)
Pill with imprint G 60mg 016 is Yellow, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Methylphenidate Hydrochloride Extended-Release (LA) 60 mg. It is supplied by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Methylphenidate is used in the treatment of adhd; narcolepsy; depression and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Methylphenidate 60 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for G 60mg 016
Related Images for "G 60mg 016"
More about methylphenidate
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 821 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Methylphenidate transdermal
- Methylphenidate Chewable Tablets
- Methylphenidate Controlled-Release Tablets
- Methylphenidate Extended-Release Chewable Tablets
- ... +9 more