E 281 (Metoprolol Extended Release 25 mg)
Pill imprint E 281 has been identified as Metoprolol succinate extended release 25 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; high blood pressure; supraventricular tachycardia; mitral valve prolapse; angina (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- E 281
- 25 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 275 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.