DM1 (Diclofenac sodium and misoprostol delayed-release 75 mg / 200 mcg)
This pill with imprint "DM1" is White, Round and has been identified as Diclofenac sodium and misoprostol delayed-release 75 mg / 200 mcg. It is supplied by Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc..
Diclofenac/misoprostol is used in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis; osteoarthritis; sciatica and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. Not for use in pregnancy. Diclofenac/misoprostol 75 mg / 200 mcg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 75 mg / 200 mcg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diclofenac/misoprostol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 43 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
Other brands: Arthrotec
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol Delayed Release (FDA)
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol Tablets (FDA)
- Diclofenac and Misoprostol (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.