D6 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.005 mg / 1 mg)
Pill with imprint D6 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Acetate 0.005 mg / 1 mg. It is supplied by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA.
Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone is used in the treatment of birth control; acne; abnormal uterine bleeding; endometriosis; postmenopausal symptoms and belongs to the drug classes contraceptives, sex hormone combinations. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/norethindrone 0.005 mg / 1 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for D6
- 0.005 mg / 1 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Contraceptives, Sex hormone combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc., USA
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "D6"
More about ethinyl estradiol / norethindrone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 6087 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone HRT
- Ethinyl estradiol and norethindrone birth control
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone (HRT)
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Chewable Tabs & Ferrous Fumarate Tabs
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Norethindrone Tablets
- ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.