CP 419 (Aspirin, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg)
Pill with imprint CP 419 is Blue & Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Aspirin, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine bitartrate 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for CP 419
- CP 419
- 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg
- Blue & Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine
- Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Aspirin, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Dihydrocodeine, Aspirin, and Caffeine
- Aspirin, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Synalgos-DC
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.