CP 419 (Aspirin, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg)
Pill with imprint CP 419 is Blue & Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Aspirin, Caffeine, and Dihydrocodeine Bitartrate 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine is used in the treatment of pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for CP 419
- CP 419
- 356.4 mg / 30 mg / 16 mg
- Blue & Gray
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine
- Aspirin/caffeine/dihydrocodeine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Aspirin, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine
- Dihydrocodeine, Aspirin, and Caffeine
- Aspirin, caffeine, and dihydrocodeine (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Synalgos-DC
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.