CL 50 (Hydrochlorothiazide and telmisartan hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / telmisartan 80 mg)
Pill imprint CL 50 has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and telmisartan hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / telmisartan 80 mg.
Hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / telmisartan 80 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- CL 50
- hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg / telmisartan 80 mg
- Red & White
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Macleods Pharmaceuticals Limited
More about hydrochlorothiazide/telmisartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and telmisartan
- Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Micardis HCT
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.