C100 (Cyclosporine (Modified) 100 mg)
Pill with imprint C100 is Gray, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Cyclosporine (Modified) 100 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp.
Cyclosporine is used in the treatment of organ transplant, rejection prophylaxis; psoriasis; rheumatoid arthritis and belongs to the drug class calcineurin inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Cyclosporine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C100
Related images for "C100"
More about cyclosporine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (19)
- Drug images
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: calcineurin inhibitors
- Drug Information
- Cyclosporine (Advanced Reading)
- Cyclosporine Oral, Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Cyclosporine Capsules, Modified
- Cyclosporine Oral Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.