APO C100 (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg)
Pill with imprint APO C100 is White / Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO C100
Related Images for "APO C100"
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 276 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- ... +4 more