C1 (Nu-COPD guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint C1 is White, Round and has been identified as Nu-COPD guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Carwin Associates, Inc..
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C1
- guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Carwin Associates, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "C1"
More about guaifenesin / phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- 11 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid