C1 (Nu-copd guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg)
Pill with imprint C1 is White, Round and has been identified as Nu-copd guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg. It is supplied by Carwin Associates, Inc..
Guaifenesin/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion; sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Guaifenesin/phenylephrine guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C1
- guaifenesin 400 mg / phenylephrine hydrochloride 10 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Carwin Associates, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about guaifenesin/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 10 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Guaifenesin and phenylephrine
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Drops
- Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.