C 338 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 100 mg)
Pill with imprint C 338 is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Losartan Potassium 12.5 mg / 100 mg. It is supplied by Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/losartan 12.5 mg / 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for C 338
- C 338
- 12.5 mg / 100 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Jubilant Cadista Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "C 338"
More about hydrochlorothiazide / losartan
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 53 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- FDA Alerts (9)
- Hydrochlorothiazide and losartan
- Losartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Losartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Hyzaar