BA 300 (Acetaminophen and Butalbital 300 mg / 50 mg)
Pill with imprint BA 300 is Yellow, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and butalbital 300 mg / 50 mg. It is supplied by Oceanside Pharmaceuticals.
Acetaminophen/butalbital is used in the treatment of headache and belongs to the drug class analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/butalbital 300 mg / 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for BA 300
- BA 300
- 300 mg / 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Oceanside Pharmaceuticals
- Nexgen Pharma, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/butalbital
- Acetaminophen/butalbital Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 15 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: analgesic combinations
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen (FDA)
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen Capsule (FDA)
- Butalbital and Acetaminophen (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.