APO C300 (Carbamazepine Extended-Release 300 mg)
Pill with imprint APO C300 is White / Green, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine Extended-Release 300 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp..
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; epilepsy; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO C300
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 254 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Carbatrol)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- Carbamazepine Sustained-Release Tablets
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.