APO 014 (Dilt-XR diltiazem extended-release 120 mg)
Pill with imprint APO 014 is Orange & White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Dilt-XR diltiazem extended-release 120 mg. It is supplied by Apotex Corp.
Diltiazem is used in the treatment of atrial fibrillation; atrial flutter; angina pectoris prophylaxis; heart failure; high blood pressure and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Diltiazem diltiazem extended-release 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for APO 014
- APO 014
- diltiazem extended-release 120 mg
- Orange & White
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Calcium channel blocking agents, Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Apotex Corp.
Labelers / Repackagers
|NDC Code||Labeler / Repackager|
|33358-0109 (Discontinued)||CorePharma, LLC (repackager)|
|54868-3103 (Discontinued)||Physicians Total Care Inc. (repackager)|
Related images for "APO 014"
More about diltiazem
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (161)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- En español
- Drug class: calcium channel blocking agents
- Drug Information
- Diltiazem (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Diltiazem Long-Acting Tablets
- Diltiazem 12-Hour Sustained-Release Capsules
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.