A246 Pill - oval
Pill with imprint A246 is Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan-Guaifenesin LA 60 mg-1200 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of Expectoration; Cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 60 mg-1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A246
Related images for "A246"
More about dextromethorphan / guaifenesin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (37)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin drug information
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.