A246 (Dextromethorphan-Guaifenesin LA 60 mg-1200 mg)
Pill with imprint A246 is , Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Dextromethorphan-guaifenesin LA 60 mg-1200 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 60 mg-1200 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A246
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.