A166 (Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride 250 mg)
Pill with imprint A166 is Blue, and has been identified as Trimethobenzamide Hydrochloride 250 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Trimethobenzamide is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting and belongs to the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trimethobenzamide 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A166
Related Images for "A166"
More about trimethobenzamide
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 9 Reviews
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Trimethobenzamide oral/injection
- Trimethobenzamide (Advanced Reading)
- Trimethobenzamide Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
- Trimethobenzamide Capsules
- Trimethobenzamide Injection Solution
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.