A166 (Trimethobenzamide 250 mg)
Pill with imprint A166 is Blue, and has been identified as Trimethobenzamide hydrochloride 250 mg. It is supplied by Amide Pharmaceutical Inc..
Trimethobenzamide is used in the treatment of nausea/vomiting and belongs to the drug class anticholinergic antiemetics. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Trimethobenzamide 250 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for A166
More about trimethobenzamide
- Trimethobenzamide Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Trimethobenzamide Capsules
- Trimethobenzamide Injection Solution
- Trimethobenzamide (Advanced Reading)
- Trimethobenzamide Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.