A L P R A P O 2 (Alprazolam 2 mg)
Pill imprint A L P R A P O 2 has been identified as Alprazolam 2 mg.
Alprazolam is used in the treatment of anxiety; depression; tinnitus; panic disorder; borderline personality disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class benzodiazepines. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Alprazolam 2 mg is classified as a Schedule 4 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- A L P R A P O 2
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- 4 - Some potential for abuse
- Apotex Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- microcrystalline cellulose
silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about alprazolam
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 900 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: benzodiazepines
- Alprazolam extended-release tablets
- Alprazolam orally disintegrating tablets
- Alprazolam solution
- Alprazolam Oral (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.