95A (Cold flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg)
This pill with imprint "95A" is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Cold flu relief daytime acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg. It is supplied by Walgreen Company.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; sinus symptoms; cough and nasal congestion; pain/fever; nasal congestion (and more), and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 10 mg / phenylephrine 5 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Walgreen Company
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 2 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Phenylephrine Powder Packets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Capsules and Tablets
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Liquid
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Phenylephrine Oral Drops
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and phenylephrine
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.