93 B9 (Buprenorphine Hydrochloride and Naloxone Hydrochloride (Sublingual) 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 93 B9 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Buprenorphine hydrochloride and naloxone hydrochloride (sublingual) 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base). It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc..
Buprenorphine/naloxone is used in the treatment of opiate dependence and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Buprenorphine/naloxone 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base) is classified as a Schedule 3 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 93 B9
- 93 B9
- 2 mg (base) / 0.5 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- 3 - Moderate abuse potential
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about buprenorphine/naloxone
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 686 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Buprenorphine and naloxone oral/sublingual
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Buccal Film
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Tablets
- Buprenorphine and Naloxone Sublingual Film
- Buprenorphine/naloxone Oromucosal, Sublingual (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.