93 9197 (Multivitamin with Fluoride and Iron Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg)
Pill with imprint 93 9197 is Purple, Four-sided and has been identified as Multivitamin with Fluoride and Iron Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg. It is supplied by Teva Pharmaceuticals USA.
Multivitamin with iron and fluoride is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with iron and fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 93 9197
- 93 9197
- Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Iron products, Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Pediatric Multivitamin Chewables with Fluoride and Iron
- Pediatric Multivitamin Drops with Fluoride and Iron
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.