93 9197 (Multivitamin with fluoride and iron Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg)
Pill imprint 93 9197 has been identified as Multivitamin with fluoride and iron Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg.
Multivitamin with iron and fluoride is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with iron and fluoride Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 93 9197
- Multiple Vitamins with Iron and Fluoride 0.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Iron products
Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
More about multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride chewable tablets
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride drops
- Multivitamin with iron and fluoride
- Other brands: Escavite, TL Fluorivitamin, Tri Vites with Fluoride and Iron, Poly-Vi-Flor with Iron, More (1) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.