85 (Sildenafil Citrate 20 mg (base))
Pill with imprint 85 is White, Round and has been identified as Sildenafil Citrate 20 mg (base). It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited.
Sildenafil is used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction; pulmonary hypertension and belongs to the drug classes agents for pulmonary hypertension, impotence agents. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Sildenafil 20 mg (base) is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 85
- 20 mg (base)
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Agents for pulmonary hypertension, Impotence agents
- Pregnancy Category
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous,
hypromellose 2910 (6 mPa.s),
sodium stearyl fumarate,
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "85"
More about sildenafil
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (459)
- Patient tips
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Drug class: agents for pulmonary hypertension
- Drug Information
- Sildenafil injection
- Sildenafil (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Sildenafil Tablets (Erectile Dysfunction)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.