72 (Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg)
Pill with imprint 72 is White, Round and has been identified as Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg. It is supplied by Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel is used in the treatment of birth control; emergency contraception and belongs to the drug class contraceptives. Not for use in pregnancy. Ethinyl estradiol/levonorgestrel ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 72
- ethinyl estradiol 0.02 mg / levonorgestrel 0.15 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Pregnancy Category
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
lactose monohydrate, D&C Yellow No. 10, lactose anhydrous, polacrilin potassium, FD&C Blue No. 1, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, FD&C Yellow No. 6, povidone k25, alpha-tocopherol
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related Images for "72"
More about ethinyl estradiol / levonorgestrel
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- 3978 Reviews
- Drug class: contraceptives
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel
- Ethinyl estradiol and levonorgestrel extended-cycle
- Ethinyl Estradiol and Levonorgestrel with Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol (Advanced Reading)
- Levonorgestrel, ethinyl estradiol, and ferrous bisglycinate (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.