54 857 (Hydrochlorothiazide and Irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg)
Pill with imprint 54 857 is Red, Round and has been identified as Hydrochlorothiazide and Irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg. It is supplied by Roxane Laboratories, Inc..
Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan is used in the treatment of high blood pressure and belongs to the drug class angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan 12.5 mg / 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 54 857
- 54 857
- 12.5 mg / 150 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Roxane Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan
- Hydrochlorothiazide/irbesartan Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 6 Reviews
- Drug class: angiotensin II inhibitors with thiazides
- Hydrochlorothiazide and irbesartan
- Irbesartan and Hydrochlorothiazide
- Irbesartan and hydrochlorothiazide (Advanced Reading)
Other brands: Avalide
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.