535 (Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg)
Pill with imprint 535 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Cold and flu relief night time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 535
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and doxylamine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.