535 (Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg)
Pill with imprint 535 is Green, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cough; cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 535
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "535"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Patient Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief, Tylenol Cold & Cough Nighttime, Clear Cough PM Multi-Symptom, Contac Cold + Flu (Night) Cooling Relief Liquid, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.