535 (Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg)
Pill with imprint 535 is Green, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Cold and Flu Relief Night Time acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg. It is supplied by A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/doxylamine acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 535
- acetaminophen 325mg / dextromethorphan 15mg / doxylamine 6.25mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- A&Z Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
- Inactive Ingredients
FD&C Green No. 3,
polyethylene glycol 400,
FD&C Blue No. 1,
D&C Yellow No. 10
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Related images for "535"
More about acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- Reviews (1)
- Drug images
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Drug Information
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Capsules
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Doxylamine Liquid
- Other brands
- Vicks NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief, Coricidin HBP Nighttime Multi-Symptom Cold, Tylenol Cold & Cough Nighttime, Clear Cough PM Multi-Symptom, ... +3 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.