535 (Carbamazepine 300 mg)
Pill with imprint 535 is Pink, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Carbamazepine 300 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 300 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 535
Related Images for "535"
More about carbamazepine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 292 Reviews
- Drug class: dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Patient Information
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
- Carbamazepine Chewable Tablets
- Carbamazepine Extended-Release Capsules (Equetro)
- ... +4 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.