5 668 Pill - white round
Pill with imprint 5 668 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride 325 mg / 5 mg. It is supplied by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Acetaminophen/oxycodone is used in the treatment of chronic pain; pain and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/oxycodone 325 mg / 5 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 5 668
Acetaminophen and Oxycodone Hydrochloride
- 5 668
- 325 mg / 5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- 2 - High potential for abuse
- Labeler / Supplier
- Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "5 668"
More about acetaminophen / oxycodone
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (873)
- Drug images
- Latest FDA alerts (5)
- Side effects
- Dosage information
- Patient tips
- During pregnancy
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- En español
- Drug Information
- Oxycodone and acetaminophen (Advanced Reading)
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Capsules and Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Extended-Release Tablets
- Oxycodone and Acetaminophen Oral Solution
Percocet, Endocet, Roxicet, Xartemis XR, ... +8 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.