44242 (Sinus Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg)
Generic Name: acetaminophen/pseudoephedrine
Pill with imprint 44242 is Pink, Round and has been identified as Sinus Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg. It is supplied by Major Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Sinus Relief is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Sinus Relief acetaminophen 325 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 44242
- Generic Name
- acetaminophen 325 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Major Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC)
More about Sinus Relief (acetaminophen / pseudoephedrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (2)
- Other brands
- Allerest No Drowsiness, Benadryl Allergy Sinus Headache, Dristan Cold Non-Drowsy, Nexafed Sinus Pressure + Pain, ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.