3 Logo 522 (Acetaminophen and Codeine 300 mg / 30 mg)
Pill with imprint 3 Logo 522 is White, Round and has been identified as Acetaminophen and codeine phosphate 300 mg / 30 mg. It is supplied by Watson Laboratories, Inc..
Acetaminophen/codeine is used in the treatment of pain; osteoarthritis; cough and belongs to the drug class narcotic analgesic combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy.
Images for 3 Logo 522
- 3 Logo 522
- 300 mg / 30 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Narcotic analgesic combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Multiple: 3, 5
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Watson Laboratories, Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about acetaminophen/codeine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 136 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: narcotic analgesic combinations
- Acetaminophen and codeine
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Tablets
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Solution
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Suspension
- Acetaminophen and codeine (Advanced Reading)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine Oral Solution (FDA)
- Acetaminophen and Codeine (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.