224 Pill - pink
Pill with imprint 224 is Pink, and has been identified as WesTab Max Vitamin B6, B12 and Folate.
Multivitamin is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin Vitamin B6, B12 and Folate is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 224
- Vitamin B6, B12 and Folate
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Vitamin and mineral combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- Westminster Pharmaceuticals LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related images for "224"
More about multivitamin
- Check interactions
- Compare alternatives
- Reviews (219)
- Drug images
- Side effects
- Support group
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- En español
- Drug Information
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 Acids, and Phytosterols
- Methylfolate, Methylcobalamin, and Acetylcysteine
Folbee, MVI Adult, Vitamins, Folbic, ... +25 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.