166 (Metoprolol 50 mg)
This pill with imprint "166" is White, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Metoprolol tartrate 50 mg. It is supplied by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc..
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 50 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- 50 mg
- 12.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium starch glycolate
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 314 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: cardioselective beta blockers
- Metoprolol Extended-Release Tablets
- Metoprolol Tablets
- Metoprolol Injection
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.