1008 1008 (Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg)
Pill with imprint 1008 1008 is Blue, Round and has been identified as Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 25 mg. It is supplied by Contract Pharmacal Corp..
Diphenhydramine is used in the treatment of allergic reactions; insomnia; cold symptoms; allergic rhinitis; cough (and more), and belongs to the drug classes anticholinergic antiemetics, anticholinergic antiparkinson agents, antihistamines, miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Diphenhydramine 25 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 1008 1008
- 1008 1008
- 25 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Anticholinergic antiemetics
Anticholinergic antiparkinson agents
Miscellaneous anxiolytics, sedatives and hypnotics
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Contract Pharmacal Corp.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about diphenhydramine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 171 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: anticholinergic antiemetics
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine (Sleep Aid) Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Capsules and Tablets
- Diphenhydramine Chewable Tablets and Orally-Disintegrating Tablets
- ... +5 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.