100 (Noxafil Delayed-Release 100 mg)
Generic Name: posaconazole
Pill with imprint 100 is Yellow, Rectangle and has been identified as Noxafil Delayed-Release 100 mg. It is supplied by Merck & Co., Inc..
Noxafil is used in the treatment of aspergillosis, invasive; candidemia; oral thrush and belongs to the drug class azole antifungals. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Noxafil 100 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 100
More about Noxafil (posaconazole)
- Noxafil Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review
- Drug class: azole antifungals
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Noxafil (Posaconazole Delayed-Release Tablets)
- Noxafil (Posaconazole Injection)
- Noxafil (Posaconazole Oral Suspension)
- Noxafil (Advanced Reading)
- Noxafil Intravenous (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.