077 (Therapeutic plus vitamin )
Pill with imprint 077 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Therapeutic plus vitamin . It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 077
More about multivitamin
- Multivitamin Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 65 Reviews
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Multivitamins Capsules and Tablets
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 Acids, and Phytosterols
- ... +14 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.