077 (Therapeutic plus vitamin )
Pill with imprint 077 is Orange, Elliptical/Oval and has been identified as Therapeutic plus vitamin . It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 077
Related images for "077"
More about multivitamin
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Reviews (216)
- Drug images
- Compare alternatives
- En español
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Drug Information
- Multivitamins Capsules and Tablets
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, and Pyridoxine
- Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Omega-3 Acids, and Phytosterols
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.