077 (Therapeutic plus vitamin )
Pill with imprint 077 is Orange, Elliptical / Oval and has been identified as Therapeutic plus vitamin . It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin is used in the treatment of dietary supplementation; hyperhomocysteinemia and belongs to the drug class vitamin and mineral combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Multivitamin is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 077
More about multivitamin
- Side Effects
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 56 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: vitamin and mineral combinations
- Multivitamins Capsules and Tablets
- Vitamin B Complex Combinations Tablets and Capsules
- Vitamins with Lipotropics Controlled-Release Tablets
- Folic Acid and Cyanocobalamin
- ... +11 more
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.