048 (Multiret folic-500 multivitamin with iron)
Pill with imprint 048 is Purple, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Multiret folic-500 multivitamin with iron. It is supplied by Rugby.
Multivitamin with iron is used in the treatment of anemia; vitamin/mineral supplementation and deficiency and belongs to the drug classes iron products, vitamin and mineral combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Multivitamin with iron multivitamin with iron is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 048
More about multivitamin with iron
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- En Español
- 18 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: iron products
- Multivitamin with iron
- Cyanocobalamin, Folic Acid, Iron, and Vitamin C
- Cyanocobalamin/Folic Acid/Iron
- Ferrous Fumarate/Polysaccharide Iron Complex/Vitamin C/Vitamin B3
- Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin B3
- ... +13 more
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)
- Polysaccharide-Iron Complex, Vitamin B12, and Folic Acid (Wolters Kluwer)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.