1048 (Lamotrigine 150 mg)
Pill with imprint 1048 is White, Round and has been identified as Lamotrigine 150 mg. It is supplied by Torrent Pharmaceuticals.
Lamotrigine is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; seizure prevention; schizoaffective disorder; epilepsy and belongs to the drug class triazine anticonvulsants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Lamotrigine 150 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for 1048
Related Images for "1048"
More about lamotrigine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1311 Reviews
- Drug class: triazine anticonvulsants
- FDA Alerts (5)
- Lamotrigine (Advanced Reading)
- Lamotrigine Chewable Dispersible Tablets
- Lamotrigine Extended-Release Tablets
- Lamotrigine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Lamotrigine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.