041 1 0 m g (Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 041 1 0 m g is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Amphetamine is used in the treatment of narcolepsy; obesity; adhd and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 041 1 0 m g
Related images for "041 1 0 m g"
More about amphetamine
- Side effects
- Drug interactions
- Dosage information
- During pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Reviews (121)
- Drug images
- En español
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Drug Information
- Amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Adzenys ER)
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Dyanavel XR)
- Amphetamine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Amphetamine Tablets
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.