041 1 0 m g (Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg)
Pill with imprint 041 1 0 m g is Blue, Round and has been identified as Amphetamine Sulfate 10 mg. It is supplied by Granules Pharmaceuticals Inc..
Amphetamine is used in the treatment of adhd; obesity; narcolepsy and belongs to the drug class CNS stimulants. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Amphetamine 10 mg is classified as a Schedule 2 controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for 041 1 0 m g
More about amphetamine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 115 Reviews
- Drug class: CNS stimulants
- Patient Information
- Amphetamine (Advanced Reading)
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Adzenys ER)
- Amphetamine Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- Amphetamine Tablets
- Amphetamine Oral Suspension (Dyanavel XR)
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.