013 (Allergy relief d12 loratadine 5 mg / pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg)
Pill imprint 013 has been identified as Allergy relief d12 loratadine 5 mg / pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg.
Loratadine/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis; nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Loratadine/pseudoephedrine loratadine 5 mg / pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- loratadine 5 mg / pseudoephedrine sulfate 120 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Perrigo (formerly Clay-Park Laboratories Inc)
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- croscarmellose sodium
calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
More about loratadine/pseudoephedrine
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 12-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine/pseudoephedrine 24-hour sustained-release tablets
- Loratadine and pseudoephedrine
- Other brands: Loratadine-D 24 Hour, Claritin-D, Loratadine-D 12 Hour, Claritin-D 24 Hour, More (4) »
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2016 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.