Drug interactions between Tylenol and vancomycin
Interactions between your drugs
There were no interactions found in our database between Tylenol and vancomycin - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
- Vancomycin is a member of the drug class glycopeptide antibiotics.
- Vancomycin is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Endocarditis Prevention
- Bacterial Infection
- Bone infection
- Burns, External
- Clostridial Infection
- Febrile Neutropenia
- Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus Infection
- Nosocomial Pneumonia
- Prevention of Perinatal Group B Streptococcal Disease
- Pseudomembranous Colitis
- Shunt Infection
- Skin or Soft Tissue Infection
- Surgical Prophylaxis
Drug and food interactions
No results found in our database - however, this does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult with your doctor or pharmacist.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Therapeutic duplication warnings are only returned when drugs within the same group exceed the recommended therapeutic duplication maximum.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|