Drug interactions between triamcinolone and Zyrtec
Interactions between your drugs
- Triamcinolone is in the drug class glucocorticoids.
- Triamcinolone is used to treat the following conditions:
- Adrenocortical Insufficiency
- Allergic Reactions
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Dermal Necrosis, Prophylaxis
- Dermatological Disorders
- Frozen Shoulder
- Gouty Arthritis
- Heart Failure
- Hemolytic Anemia
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Lichen Planus
- Lichen Sclerosus
- Lichen Simplex Chronicus
- Loeffler's Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pityriasis rubra pilaris
- Plantar Fibromatosis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Thrombocytopenia Idiopathic
- Zyrtec is a member of the drug class antihistamines.
- Zyrtec is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: Zyrtec (cetirizine)
Alcohol can increase the nervous system side effects of cetirizine such as dizziness, drowsiness, and difficulty concentrating. Some people may also experience impairment in thinking and judgment. You should avoid or limit the use of alcohol while being treated with cetirizine. Do not use more than the recommended dose of cetirizine, and avoid activities requiring mental alertness such as driving or operating hazardous machinery until you know how the medication affects you. Talk to your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions or concerns.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.