Drug interactions between tetracycline and Tylenol
Interactions between your drugs
- Tetracycline is in the drug class tetracyclines.
- Tetracycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Tylenol is a member of the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tetracycline
Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline. These products can make tetracycline less effective in treating your infection. Do not take tetracycline with milk or other dairy products, unless your doctor has told you to. Dairy products can make it harder for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No therapeutic duplications were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No information available.|
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.