Drug Interactions between tetracycline and Tylenol
This report displays the potential drug interactions for the following 2 drugs:
- Tylenol (acetaminophen)
Interactions between your drugs
No interactions were found between tetracycline and Tylenol. This does not necessarily mean no interactions exist. Always consult your healthcare provider.
- Tetracycline is in the drug class tetracyclines.
Tetracycline is used to treat the following conditions:
- Bacterial Infection
- Bladder Infection
- Bullous Pemphigoid
- Chlamydia Infection
- Epididymitis, Sexually Transmitted
- Gonococcal Infection, Uncomplicated
- Helicobacter Pylori Infection
- Lyme Disease, Arthritis
- Lyme Disease, Carditis
- Lyme Disease, Erythema Chronicum Migrans
- Lyme Disease, Neurologic
- Lymphogranuloma Venereum
- Nongonococcal Urethritis
- Ocular Rosacea
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rickettsial Infection
- Syphilis, Early
- Syphilis, Latent
- Tertiary Syphilis
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection
- Tylenol is in the drug class miscellaneous analgesics.
- Tylenol is used to treat the following conditions:
Drug and food interactions
Applies to: tetracycline
Do not take iron supplements, multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within 2 hours before or after taking tetracycline. These products can make tetracycline less effective in treating your infection. Do not take tetracycline with milk or other dairy products, unless your doctor has told you to. Dairy products can make it harder for your body to absorb the medication.
Therapeutic duplication warnings
No warnings were found for your selected drugs.
Drug Interaction Classification
|No interaction information available.|