Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide) Drug Interactions
- 35 moderate drug interactions (213 brand and generic names)
Check for interactions with Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide)
Common medications checked in combination with Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide)
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Iron Sulfate (ferrous sulfate)
- Lantus Solostar (insulin glargine)
- Metoprolol Succinate ER (metoprolol)
- NovoLog FlexPen (insulin aspart)
- Renal Caps (multivitamin)
- Renvela (sevelamer)
- Sensipar (cinacalcet)
- sodium bicarbonate
You should also know about...
Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide) disease Interactions
There is 1 disease interaction with Velphoro (sucroferric oxyhydroxide):
Drug Interaction Classification
The classifications below are a general guideline only. It is difficult to determine the relevance of a particular drug interaction to any individual given the large number of variables.
Do not stop taking any medications without consulting your healthcare provider.