Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas (simethicone) Drug Interactions
Currently displaying a list of 2 drugs known to interact with Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas (simethicone).
- 2 moderate drug interactions
See also: The most common drugs checked in combination with this medicine.
Check for interactions
Medications known to interact with Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas (simethicone)
- levothyroxine (Synthroid, Levoxyl, Tirosint, Levothroid, Eltroxin, Levothyrox, Euthyrox, Unithroid, L Thyroxine Roche, Levo-T, Oroxine, Eutroxsig, Novothyrox, Tirosint-Sol, Levotabs, Levotec, Evotrox)
- liothyronine (Cytomel, Triostat)
More about Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas (simethicone)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
Related treatment guides
Drug Interaction Classification
|Highly clinically significant. Avoid combinations; the risk of the interaction outweighs the benefit.|
|Moderately clinically significant. Usually avoid combinations; use it only under special circumstances.|
|Minimally clinically significant. Minimize risk; assess risk and consider an alternative drug, take steps to circumvent the interaction risk and/or institute a monitoring plan.|
|No interaction information available.|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.